Conveyancing is the act of transferring a legal ownership interest in a property from one party to another. Conveyancing is a necessary process in both buying or selling the property. Our professional Lawyers at Aman Lawyers will help you with the settlement and title transfer process by ensuring that our clients are meeting all legal obligations and that our client's rights are protected during this transaction.
We will help you finalise the process of selling and buying any type of property.
- Ordering all required searches related to your property and prepare the Contract for Sale
- If required attend to the exchange of contracts
- Negotiate on your behalf with the purchaser conveyancer or solicitor between exchange and settlement
- Advise you in relation to the discharge of your mortgage with your bank and ensure they are ready for settlement
- Finalising the settlement of your property.
- Taking your instructions on the contract, negotiating its terms
- Exchanging contracts and thereafter investigating the title in detail.
- Making the necessary searches and enquires of the relevant public authorities.
- Obtaining replies from the vendor to relevant title questions.
- Completing first home buyers documentation where applicable, and attending to stamping requirements, receiving checking and attending to signing of mortgage documentation and arranging compliance with their requirements.
- Arranging and attending to settlement and the adjustment and payment of outstanding rates, overseeing registration of the title into your name, and finalising the accounts and reporting to you.